AVG has a good reputation for making reliable code, and this utility works tirelessly in the background to keep the computer performing at its best. This comes at a price, with AVG Driver Updater one of the more expensive options in this list. Ever since its inception, one of the stickiest issues with the Windows OS has been the need to stay abreast of the latest drivers for the various hardware elements. We also have a review on the IObit Driver Updater, so be sure to check out its features and see if it is a good match for you. You can download WinZip Driver Updater from its homepage here. The only limitation of the free version is that you have to click on the Update button manually for each driver and that is not a bad thing in my opinion.
- We tried it out in Windows 11, 10, and 8, and it worked great.
- Also, a Bluescreen usually outputs an error code or message which you can use to further diagnose the problem and apply the most suitable solution to that particular BSOD error.
- HP Network check requires HP Support Assistant version 8.5 and later.
Below is how to use this exceptional utility to install the latest keyboard driver updates. There might be issues with the system files, which can be resolved using the in-built tools. Read our guide on How to Repair System Files on Windows 10, and follow the steps as instructed to repair all the corrupt files on your computer. For this particular solution, ensure you turn off the antivirus and firewall before carrying out the installation process. A very few antivirus and firewall software block necessary files required during the NVIDIA driver installation. Windows 10 users normally face various issues related to the working of NVIDIA graphic drivers. Upgrading the system to Windows 10 may sometimes cause display issues.
Microsoft Windows Installer
It also secures these passwords in a vault that uses virtually unbreakable encryption to prevent any attempts by hackers to break in and steal your passwords. Plus, a password manager will make sure you never forget any of your passwords. Your antivirus has placed all of the infected files it found in your quarantine vault. It offers official drivers from official websites like HP, Acer, Dell, etc. DriverFinder has several payment systems, including for a 1-PC license, with the option of paying extra to protect more computers. Signing up comes with a promise of no automatic recurring, or auto-billing.
- In all cases, note that when you download and install Nvidia drivers, your screen may turn black or flash erratically.
- The Windows 10 troubleshooter can be very helpful in resolving driver issues on your system.
- We have thousands of articles and guides to help you troubleshoot any issue.
- Restarting can also trigger updates and patches that require a restart.
- Often if you’re having trouble running certain applications on your device it may well be that the drivers aren’t up to date.
- Click Check for updates to manually check for additional updates.
You just need to exit the GeForce app on the desktop and then run it again. If this way does not work, the only thing you can do is download the latest version from the NVIDIA website.